ORDER BEFORE THE 21st DEC 12 NOON FOR DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Below you will find all the information you need on Delivery & Returns. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to help.
- We delivery nationwide in Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland
- Free delivery if you spend €40 or more on your order
- Collect In Dundalk Warehouse (Map Link) – FREE!
- An Post & Fastway Nationwide Couriers (includes tracking service) – €5.99
Orders placed before 1 pm Monday-Friday will be dispatched the same working day. Any orders made after this will be dispatched the following day. Orders placed after 1 pm Friday will be dispatched on Monday.
Returns / Refunds
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your order, we are happy to offer you a full refund for the value of the product. All items are checked prior to shipment to make sure they are in perfect condition. The items must be returned in the same condition with all packaging and garment tags still attached.
- Please contact us before returning the items at our contact page here or phone us at +353 (0)873928509
- Please place your invoice sheet inside your returns parcel, and please state which items you would like to return or exchange and the reason why.
- We recommend items be returned via a recorded courier service. Please note that all items returned to us are the responsibility of the customer until they arrive at our warehouse.
- Items should be dispatched to the following address: Lina Trading, Balriggan House, Kilcurry, Dundalk A91 X6D8
- Unsuitable items will only be refunded when returned within 14 days of receipt.
- All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made. We are unable to refund any shipping charges incurred.
- We advise that all customers check the item(s) thoroughly on receipt of goods, prior to removing and disposing of labels and original packaging.
We send all items on a tracked and signed delivery, this prevents any loss. If you request a forwarding address or safe place for your delivery, this is at your own risk, as we cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels that are not signed for.
Faulty or Defective Items
We make every effort to quality check all products before they leave our warehouse. Unfortunately, oversights may happen, in this case we look to resolve the issue within a reasonable time.
In cases of a genuine manufacturing fault, we may be able to offer a replacement, subject to availability. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted.
If your item appears to be faulty, please return it to us for inspection. You may speed up this process by providing us with images of the fault prior to postage. Should we agree there is a fault and there is no replacement available within a reasonable time, we will refund the item in full. If the customer has kept part of the order and returned a faulty item, a refund of postage will not be applied to the order. Please make sure you get a confirmation from us first before sending any items back.
Items must be returned via recorded courier service as above.
Taking Care of Items
We sell premium quality clothing and accessories and therefore many items may be made with delicate fabrics and materials. We advise you to take care of your items as per the designer or brand’s washing and handling instructions. Although we will accept returns for items with genuine manufacturing fault, we cannot accept returns for goods that have been miss-handled, soiled or washed without care. All returns of this nature will be investigated and at the discretion of Sister.